Sunday, April 20, 2008

How to order???

To avoid confusion, here I list down steps that you all need to follow when you make your orders.

How to order?

1. Decide what you want me to print on the shirt.

2. Email me your ideas and I will confirm with you whether I can print it or not.

3. If yes, you can proceed with the payment to my account. I will give my account details via email.

4. Email to me the payment details (print screen/scan form), your address, hand phone number and details of your order (t-shirt color, font color, size etc.). Don’t forget to email me the type of FONT that you want me to apply in the design.

5. Wait for 1 week. I will do the printing and courier to you.

6. If you do not receive the t-shirt within 1 week, please contact me via sms, email or call me anytime.

That’s it, 6 simple steps. If you have any question, please contact me.

No comments: